Thursday, October 30, 2014

Cody:Thank you to G Ma

For almost a year I've been living at my grandmother's house to save money for a long hike and also to avoid being chained to a lease/mortgage when it's time to leave. I'd sure hate to pay for an empty house or apartment while I'm gone or break a lease early. Anyway, my grandma was very kind to let me stay with her free of charge and even cooked for me from time to time! To say thank you we decided to take her to Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch so she could see some exotic animals. They have giraffes, zebras, longhorns (not so exotic here), watusi, deer, antelope, emus, ostrich, rams, goats, monkeys, and even some lemurs on a little island. She had a great time and we we're glad to do something fun with her before we leave. If you ever visit the Wildlife Ranch be sure to roll up your windows around the ostriches, they're aggressive and will steal your food!



Fun at the wildlife Ranch


Two funny animals at the Wildlife Ranch

No comments:

Post a Comment